Sunday, June 11, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY #MS

Iya Aree


BON ANNIVERSAIRE MA MERE

It’s your birthday mom
I’m the lucky son who got to be with you for another year
It’s your birthday my STEADY ROCK and the older you become the more wonderful you become
It’s your birthday “BEST MOTHER ON PLANET EARTH” and I’m privileged to share the years with you
L-R #MS(celebrants first son), Celebrant(Mummy #MS), Celebrants Mother, Celebrants Sister, Segun
It’s your Birthday IRREPLACEABLE and each year I find the depth of my love for you growing
MOM, you’ve taught me to be strong and never to give up, to see the beauty in the most unexpected places and things, to love life
Ever since my life began I realized there can never any one like (my first Love)
Celebrant and Son



I waana let you know I fell in love with you since day 0ne you gave birth to me
The wisdom, courage and lessons you’ve taught me are my fuel
You taught me to rely on no one rather than the Supreme Being
Your tolerant nature was really great to nurture a better growth for me
Nevertheless, you have never spared the rod, you make the best use of the rod when the needs arises as the teacher you are
Celebrant and sons


Those time might have been hard but I guessed that’s what defines a true mother
You’ve been STRONG, SMART and filled with LOVE
An UNQUANTIFIABLE gift from the ABOVE you are to me
Here is an anniversary greeting from your no.1 fan.
Celebrants Mother... may you live longer mama


HAPPY BIRTHDAY IYA AREE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1st LOVE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY EVER AMAZING MUM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHO I CANT LOVE LESS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOOOMA
BON ANNIVERSAIRE CHERIE
I WISH YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY


I remain your first son AYANKOLA MUHAMMED SABIT A. (#MS)
credits#ADE
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you mummy #ms , may you live long and well to reap the fruits of your labour

    ReplyDelete